Friday, June 24, 2016

Tri-Cities Quilters Scoop

I attended the Nightly Meeting this month for the Tri-City Quilters guild
 Grandma time conflicted with my scheduled trip to Tri-Cities.
It was my last day to Drive my Pretty Rental Car.

The Quilt Show next year will be so Fun.  I get to participate in the yearly Challenge.
My friend Debbi T presented the Challenge.

"Color Story"
 We each got to choose 3 Crayons
We can add one more color to the mix and make a quilt 24 x 36.
I hope some inspiration comes before it's the last month before the show.

I WON this book from the Door Prize.
 It's fun to be a WINNER!

In the back of the room was leftovers from the Guild project bins
Fat Q's for a Dollar and fill a bag for a Dollar.
Here is what followed me home.
The 2nd picture is all that I squished into that Paper Bag.

This cute piece of Nursery Print might come in handy before the year is out.
#21 Grandchild is coming!
I've had to keep the SECRET since our visit in May.

The finale of the evening was the unveiling of the 2017 Raffle Quilt
"Midnight in the Garden" 
The Quilt Show isn't until next March
They announced that 
Jason Yenter of "In the Beginning"
is our Featured Quilter!
I can hardly wait...

Have a great 1st week of Summer!
I had to take a picture of the MOON on my way home.

It's time for V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N
I will be rowing as I go.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge idea.
    Congrats on number 21 coming up!
    That looks like a beautiful raffle quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Moon! I do like the opportunity quilt. Beautiful, definitely going to sell a lot of tickets for that one! Congratulations on the baby coming. My friend had her little girl yesterday, though little might be an exaggeration. 10 lbs. 3 oz! You are like my friend, Moira. A great bag stuffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I was sewing with you this weekend, but alas, I am sewing at home! My small group is doing the crayon challenge, they had a large display of them at the Moscow quilt show that you didn't get to see. I drew plain yellow, plain orange and sea green! It was actually one of the better combos than some that were drawn. Yours is good, I could deal with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com