Monday, June 6, 2016

Design Wall Monday - June 6, 2016

This quilt has been waiting for border long enough.
It's a project I last worked on in 2011.



Judy L is the Pattern designer.
Picasa is being dumb and I can't upload pictures, so I am re-visiting this UFO.

The borders shouldn't be too hard to do this week between the stitching 
& Cleaning, Baseball, Strawberry picking and Grandma time.

Linking up with Judy L HERE

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great quilt! You are knocking those UFOs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cheerful UFO! I'm glad your quilter is working well again to get them finished up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stars are really twinkling!
    Judy always designs such unique borders. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colorful pretty quilt. I love the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's going to be gorgeous! I don't remember that one. Either I made it and sent it off to AmHero, or I didn't make it and forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com