Today is our eldest Grandson's 16th Birthday!
Here he is taller than his mother and I.
What a way to celebrate the new Decade - to have a Grandson born that year.
This is what I have to show on my Design Wall today
Grand-daughters Gum Paper Chain is on "Betsy"
The Granddaughters have named their quilts.
They were very Creative and that helped me decide what to quilt on them.
I still have hope to get this one quilted before the end of the month.
My Row by Row is calling me...
These are some of the Row By Row patterns I've picked up since the last posting.
Walla Walla Sew n Vac & Spas #2 Row
Quiltmania - Richland
Amelia's -Kennewick
Craft Warehouse- Kennewick
Janean's Bernina - Pasco
I hope you don't tire of seeing the Row by Row collecting, Making and Quilting.
I forgot to take a picture at Grandma's here in Walla Walla
I borrowed this picture from the FB Page for Washington Row by Row HERE
I've seen there have already been winners in Washington State.
There is only one week left to enter the APQS Drawing for a "Millie" HERE
Linking up with Judy L HERE








I just have two rows collected so far. I plan on getting more of them, but with some upcoming projects not sure I can start on the quilt and get into the running for a prize!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you going to do with all of the row quilts you make? This is the third one, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI do not like this time of year when the Row by Row comes out. I can not get to any of the shops and yours this morning really made me homesick. I was raised in Dayton and can only wish I had a way to get some from up there. That wine one made me smile. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to get tired of seeing what you've collected. =) I can only imagine how lovely it was to celebrate sweet 16 with your grandson! I love the name of that quilt!
ReplyDelete