The Block of the Month is Done for
My Secret Garden.

I had to try the Plaid fabric like Pat Sloan did HERE.
I couldn't find a blue plaid so the Green worked ok, there is a little blue in it.
Halifax is in Nova Scotia.
I had to Google it HERE to see where exactly it is.
All 6 of the 16" blocks made so far this year.

I should have been working on the Baptism Dress for DGD but I made the block first.
I had to go and buy a Zipper. Boy am I out of practice on those.
More pictures later of her in the dresses.
One she'll wear to be baptized and the other for Pictures after.
I've already selected my OMG and Linked up.
June Goals
1- Make Guild Lotto/ Charity Block
2- Farm Girl Vintage - take to Retreat and assemble the quilt.
3- Make Blocks for Family Reunion Quilt
4- Quilt Grand Illusion
5- Catch up on 1930's Farmer's Wife
Row by Row starts on June 21st.
The theme is "Home Sweet Home"
Collecting rows while I travel will be fun.
Collecting rows while I travel will be fun.
How many will I collect? Who knows?
I've seen a bunch of cute ones from the Seattle and Portland area.
Many of my Local shops have made rows this year
Click HERE to see all the Washington Shops
It should be easier to get the 8 needed without much travel.
The Quilt Show featured Janet Lutz HERE
You can watch it FREE through June 5th
I learned that there is a 9th Row at Quilt Market.
Not all Shops will have this row, there are 3 versions - they can choose one or all..
It's a separate part of the Row by Row this year.
It's a separate part of the Row by Row this year.
The proceeds from it will go to the Rescue Mission and Local Homeless Charities.
That is a pretty block--I like the plaid star points.
ReplyDeleteWow--two dresses for your granddaughter? You are an amazing grandma!
Love your blocks - all of them. Thanks for the link to the Quilt Show. I've just made it before the deadline!
ReplyDelete