Saturday, December 3, 2022

December 3rd 2022- Pick a Favorite Nativity

Last night we went to a Nativity Display in West Richland.
There were so may beautiful sets and it was hard to really look close at them all.
I too a couple of Panographs and counted just a few that I have of those displayed.

How can you choose a Favorite Nativity or 
Picture of Christ.
There was a whole room filled with pictures 
of the Savior.
They served soup and homemade rolls,
We didn't take any since we ate before 
we left home.

After that we attended our first Christmas Program!
Bravo and Forte' night was amazing!
Good to see youth having so much fun on stage and singing songs 
to get us in the spirit of the Christmas Season.

Abby was in Bravo!

Family with the girls after the show.

Olivia sang Danced and played the piano

Funny, I wore the same shirt last year...
3 December 2021
So glad we could attend.

Nativity Day 2 was this one.
We FaceTimed with Tina and Reagan.
While showing her the Nativities, I asked Grandpa to help set up the one he gifted me last Christmas.
It has a special place in the bookcase this year.

We spent the daylight hours putting up lights and
 I set up almost all of the Nativities I could fit in the house.
I did start a list and am checking it twice.

The outside Nativity and Lights looked great to come home and see.

We will be at the Columbia River Temple with the YSA.
It will be our 4th trip to Tricities this week. 
I read there are possible changes in our calling with the YSA.
We will enjoy them while we can.







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could have visited that Nativity display with you. They have held one at my sister's church for years, but I have never been able to go.
    You are such good supporters of family events. I have no idea what Bravo and Forte Night is, but looks like your family was well represented.
    Your house looks very festive!
    Hubby just finished putting out the last of our outdoor lights today. I just came in from getting some photos and it is 16 degrees out there. Brrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful display and your activities sound so appealing. I am not going anywhere or doing much still, don't even make it around blogs very often, which you've noticed, I'm sure. Some of the young women came to carol me, and brought some terrific cards. It really cheered me up to hear their beautiful voices and testimonies as they sang. What a blessing. We haven't had snow yet, though lots of warm rain, and not too many cold nights yet ... a few, but not when it was raining, so no snow! My friends in N. Ogden have already had some, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com