Friday, September 29, 2023

It's still Fri-Yay!

Continuing with our trip to Missouri. 
Cheyanne sent these Death by Chocolate cupcakes
with Jeff when he picked us up on Monday.

This was a Mural in President Harry S Truman Memorial Museum. 
It goes into the replica of his Oval officw


The next 3 photos are of the Oval Office




After he moved home this was his office in Independance, Missouri 

This Quote was on the wall by the Libray/Office

Here we are by the Harry S Truman statue.


I gave Cheyanne the WallHanging and Towel 
That I finished in Missouri. 

Next we went to Independence Square. 
Near there Harry worked at a Soda Shop.
We met Milton and Christen there.
We had ice Cream sundaes and milkshakes. 
Then we drove to Liberty Jail
We had dinner at Jeff and Cheyanne's home.
We got to chat with Elder Seth Crowther 
Who called while we were together. 

We had to use the Airport Shuttle to get
 back to the Airport. 

Windchimes/ Spinners in the Airport. 

I took 2 sample pack boxes home on the 
plane to share
So yummy!

More next week to finish the catch-up posting.
 

1 comment:

  1. In my two trips to Independence, I never made it to the Harry Truman Museum. But Liberty Jail was a favorite. Each time it was a very powerful experience--probably my favorite Church History site.
    The little seasonal wall-hanging is really cute, and I love the wind chimes at the airport! Did they make much of a sound?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com