Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Wow-Wednesday is here!

 This week is passing fast!
Monday we voted on the Featured Local Quilter 
for the 2024 Quilt Show in March. 

The 3 Quilter's brought examples of their Quilts. 
In no particular order...
Nancy Wier


Karen Michael's


Mark Palmer


We heard from each one a voted.
They announced the Winner on Facebook 
this afternoon. 

Mark Palmer
He was the vice President of the Guild 
a few years ago.
He conducted the AM meetings. 

I got the pictures from my friend who took 
Pictures of me with my Quilts last week. 


I need to sew something today! 
The borders on the Raffle Quilt 
or the Christmas SAL quilt we need
 to take with us this weekend. 
Or something for Cheyanne's Birthday. 
Watch and see what I make...



1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful and interesting quilts in this post, Mary, including yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com