Monday, December 23, 2024

Merry Eve of Christmas Eve 🎄

Part 4 
Pressing matters.

I'll need a few more.

Gifts delivered early
.
Towels too pretty to use. 
The towels for mom and tie for dad

Our youngest found this for me. 
It's sparkly and ingenious. 
Even the box is cute.

Day 22


Day 23
Opps,  it's upside-down. 

Jenny saved one of Best gifts for last.
We just had to wait for Day 23.
A 3rd cup to match the plates.

Here it my Box village with the advent calendar, plates and cups.
Plates and countdown calendar from previous Jenny boxes.

 I added garland down the stairs they
 lead to the tree.
Hubby is not a fan of me covering the railing.

Merry Christmas Sunday!
 My green dress was found in the back of my closet. 

Bonnie woke us up with a surprise part 6.
 More HSTs in a different color way.
Go HERE  for that part!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com