Wednesday, December 18, 2024

Wow Wednesday- phone trouble

 I got no help from T-Mobile.
Had to reset to factory, then the lock screen reappeared...

Where did my smart people go?

I'll back in a few...
Nothing to post-Pictures are all gone.
Starting over.

Fixed!
Thanks Batteries plus tech.

Here's day 17
Love hearing Jenny when I push the button. 

No granddaughter today 😢 
Guess I can sew on Quiltville Mystery. 
Edited to add:
Parts 2 and 3 almost finished. 
Chain stitching works.
1,2,3-10...clip, repeat

Part 3 ready for one more seam.

I heard Santa was at my Eye Dr.

I'm Not too old for a Visit
SANTA didn't remember me, 
uh oh one of us is losing it.
Mrs Claus says, I look the same. 
Love her ❤️ 


1 comment:

  1. If technology wasn't so helpful when it works, I'd toss it out when it doesn't. Glad you got things worked out.
    Clever way to post your progress on the mystery steps.
    What a cute Mr. & Mrs.
    Merry Christmas to you!Santa couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com