
This is my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Design wall at Lynn W's. I think I'll be taking a little break from my SBS quilts. I'm almost done with this one, so I may try and still do at least a few a week to finish it. I could spend a week at Lynn's and do the remaining Blocks, but Holiday Projects are calling me. I made only 3 blocks this week other than the Blue & Brown and Christmas SWAP blocks I finished and mailed ... a week before the deadline, I might add. I posted about them
here. The blocks I did enable me to sew some strips together. Yea!!!
Scrappy SBS count 107/140 (36 left to do)
30's SBS 33/140 and holding...
The following is the design wall of my quilt buddy Lynn W. She asked that I post this for her. This is a "Hearts and Flowers" quilt she is designing for a member of our Local Quilt Guild who lost her father recently. It just needs borders then it will go to be quilted and presented at the November Guild mtg. Lynn can't get into her Blog to do it and since I'm the 'Quilt Studio photographer'... here you go.

Be sure to go to
Patchwork times and check out the other Design Walls.
Mary your SBS is coming along very nice. I am still saying NO!!! Even though I skimmed through the book really, really fast this weekend. NO!
ReplyDeletegood job getting those swap blocks out early.
Wow! I never realized how many blocks there are in the SBS.
ReplyDelete