Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Stash Report

Used this week: 2.5 yards
Used year to Date: 63 yards
Added this week: 0 Yards
Added Year to date: 61.75 yards
Net used to Date: +1.25 yards

Yea, A week in the black. It's great to be able to use some fabric. I completed the quilting on my Challenge quilt for the Krazy Horse Quilt show. It will premier on the Monday Design Wall this coming week. Click HERE for the links at Judy L's Blog for more Stash reports.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your quilt tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being back in the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job getting back in the black! Can't wait for the quilt debut tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com