These are the swap blocks I have received thus far from the ladies in the SBS and Other Elm Creek Quilter's group on Yahoo. Mine is the lower right side. I have 7 more coming to give me the set of 12. I still have Block Lotto Blocks on one wall and the 6 New Year's Reflections blocks from my Friendship block swappers group. I need to catch up on the Civil War Blocks and finish quilting my UFO for the month. That's what is on the agenda.
Check other Design Walls HERE with Judy L's Blog.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
May
(26)
- Pilgramage
- Design Wall Monday- May 30, 2011
- Stash Report- May 29, 2011
- Remembering Week-end
- MAY -UFO #9 Finished!
- Design Wall Monday, May 23, 2011
- Stash Report -May 22, 2011
- Quilt Delivered!
- Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol 1-3
- 4.5" Blocks (call me CRAZY)
- Alliance Quilts- Viewers Choice Vote
- May Block Lotto
- Design Wall Monday- May 16, 2011
- Stash Report- May 15, 2011
- 2011 Blogger's Quilt Festival
- SBS Round Robin -4th Round
- May Finishes!
- Design Wall Monday, May 9, 2011
- 2011 Stash Report- May 8, 2011
- Mom's in my Life
- Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Vol 3
- McCall's Design Star
- Design Wall Monday, May 2,2011
- Impromptu- Reunion
- 2011 Stash Report
- 2011 Krazy Horse Quilt Show ETC
-
▼
May
(26)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
All of the blocks are beautiful!! I have way too much on my agenda this week and am having troubles deciding where to start :I
ReplyDeleteThe blocks are wonderful. My agenda is creating it's own agenda this week :0
ReplyDeletePretty colors and variety. Fun to look at. Hope things smooth out!
ReplyDeleteclomp clomp clomp my size 10's as I wander through your blog. (you just can't tiptoe with 10's!) had to check out everyone's stash reports
ReplyDelete