These are the two Quilts on my Design Wall and Floor that need borders. The first is for a Charity Quilt for Guild the 2nd week of June. The Blocks are the May Block Lotto Blocks. I have sewn the blocks together and pinned the leftover HST's by the sides, they will be one of the borders. I'm auditioning fabrics that would make a framing border. This is a Bonnie Hunter FREE pattern found on her Quiltville site. 
The Red and White are my D4P Blocks that I WON last Month HERE at Block Lotto. Because the MONOCHROMATIC color for May is RED, I have been trying to get it finished at least to the "flimsy' stage. I'm thinking just a red border with a Four-patch cornerstone. One more day...My McCall's Design Star Challenge #1 is also in progress and will not be available for Viewing and Voting until June 25th-July 17th. As for now it is CLASSIFIED, "TOP SECRET"!!!
Check out other Design Walls by clicking the thumbnails HERE.
Congratulations on being picked as a Design Star! Good luck!.
ReplyDeleteWhen they are finished, I hope you will share both quilts on the Block Lotto blog. They look great!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the kudos for being selected for the Design Star challenge. I look forward to seeing your quilt in a month.
Awesome - love the block lotto piece. Can't wait to see what you do with the borders.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, mom. =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilts! Looking forward to seeing the "Top Secret" project.
ReplyDeletewonderful quilts!! Congrats on being selected for the Design Star challenge!
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the D9P. I'd not joined Block Lotto at the time those were done but I've joined now.
ReplyDeleteThe Pineapple blocks are great too. I liked the May blocks and made extras for myself. If I don't win, I'll still have plenty to get me started on a quilt of my own! Toni
SNAP!
ReplyDeleteYour block lotto blocks look great
Love the red D4P quilt!
ReplyDelete