My 30's Sylvia's Bridal Sampler is back on the wall. It helps to have it posted there so I don't put two of the similar colors too close to each other. I will move them all around once I get the blocks done that I plan to make. There are quite a few that I won't be making EVER AGAIN! I am seeing through the camera 'eye' that I have used a lot of green and the red, orange and yellow stick out in the blocks.
I took my SBS blocks out to Lynn's to see how they look in position on the wall with empty spaces between.
BOY I have a ways to go to finish this one.
![]() |
| I had to FIX this Block for the BOW this week.. It had a HST added to the triangles instead of a Bigger HST added to the Flying Geese sections. Now it measures 6.5". |
I have had to re-draw a NAME for my Giveaway and find one with a way to be contacted. I've not had this problem before. It took three more tires to find one and The new Winner is: #11 commenter
Rosie in honor of your giveaway of Sonoma Rose. Thanks for the chance to win and read my first Elm Creek book. Our volunteer library was burglarized so temp shut down. I have contacted her and am waiting for her Snail Mail address and will send the prize out as soon as I get that.
FYI- - -
Amy Smart at "Diary of a Quilter" found this info from Open ID where you can register for an Open ID account using a yahoo email address, etc, and be able to leave registered user comments.
If you are a No-reply Blogger you can add your e-mail to the bottom of your comment. Or you can go to your Blogger dashboard and edit your settings to include your e-mail on your profile.
It's Design Wall Monday so Click HERE to check out more Design Walls.



Your sampler is looking great. How many blocks will be in the completed quilt?
ReplyDeleteI've often found a picture to be a bigger help to me than the design wall for catching things like that. I wonder why that is? Your sampler looks awesome!! I love all the bright colors in it!! :)
ReplyDeleteSince I have seen one of your already completed renditions of this quilt I know how much work there is to it. I can't believe you are making another one! Wow! That means you really must love the quilt, and it is a beauty, I just can't bring myself to make even one! : )
ReplyDeleteGreat design wall, I had to laugh when you said you will never make some of the blocks again....been there! I had to keep putting my QAL blocks up just to make sure I didn't keep picking the same fabrics.
ReplyDelete