I've been wanting to make a collar to hold all of my 'quilt-y' pins that I have collected. I finally just took some neutral fabric and cut one out. I made it so I have room to collect more. There is an empty space for the 2012 Tri-City Quilter's Pin on the right side- also on that side are my Shop Hop pins from the Western Washington Shop Hop, Marti Michell Hand pin and above my name is my Alliance Pin and my WW Onion. On the Left side are my Elm Creek Quilt Pins from Jennifer Chiaverini. I have to find my WASIQ pin. I wonder where I put it after the last time I wore it?? I think that would have been at the Leavenworth Retreat or maybe EXPO, since we like to meet up by the Escalators there and wear our pins to be recognized. Since I save selvages, I have my "Stashbuster" Selvage hanging there on my Olfa pin with 19 Dots on it (the most I have found on a fabric) even though I'm not on that Yahoo list anymore. I'll have to take and post some Pictures of the Winners of the Viewers Choice Quilts after the Voting is over- Saturday when I go to pick up my quilts. I have a little hope to bring a ribbon home for the 2nd Challenge quilt that Natalia Bonner quilted for me. Wish me LUCK!
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Friday, March 30, 2012
Ready for the 1st Quilt Show of 2012- Tri-City Quilters
I enjoy going to Tri-Cities Quilt Show every Year. The Theme for 2012 is "Stitchin' Stars". I always see friends and meet people I haven't seen in a while. I made the trip up solo on Thursday to deliver mine and Marlene's quilts and will go up solo again if I wake up in time. There are friends from my Walla Walla Guild going up but they are not just going to the Quilt show. My Quilt Buddy, Lynn can't go with me as planned this year. I want to just go and be able to come home when I get ready. Guess I'm getting old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(234)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Winning Quilts at Tri-city Show
- Ready for the 1st Quilt Show of 2012- Tri-City Qui...
- Slightly Distracted...by Pictures
- Design Wall Monday, March 26, 2012
- An Evening in Paris...
- Stichin' more 6.5" blocks- SBS and FW
- March- Farmer's Wife Blocks Finished!
- Design Wall Monday- Rubbing shoulders with Quilt T...
- National Quilting Day- St Patrick's Day
- Quilt Guild- March Show-n-Share
- Design Wall Monday- Lost Bow-tie Blocks FOUND!
- Through the decades... RS B-day dinner
- Working on it- Farmers Wife in the 30's...
- Design Wall Monday- 30's SBS Progress
- Leap Day Winner is...
- What I Did w/ X-tra DAY in February...
-
▼
March
(16)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Good luck to you and your quilt, Mary. I wanted to enlarge the photo to get a better look at your collar and pins, but it wouldn't work. : (
ReplyDeleteMary, I love your pin collecting collar -- how clever! I hope you win -- best of luck!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I just got my McCall's Quilting magazine and was thumbing through it ... I always start at the back ... and there you were with "How Much Is That Doggy in the Window"!! Yay!
ReplyDelete