Friday, March 2, 2012

Leap Day Winner is...

It is just past midnight here in the Pacific Northwest on the day after Leap Day - March 1st.
  I put the numbers in the hat, twice for those who are followers.  Welcome to the NEW Followers!

The number I pulled was Lucky Number  7

Blogger Mamabill said...


I love the Elm Creek books. I also have a MegaQuilter. You should name her Mamie.
February 29, 2012 8:28:00 AM PST

Note to MAMABILL- When you see this, contact me.  Your'e set to NO-REPLY BLOGGER   :(  If I don't hear from her by the end of this week-end, I will have to draw another Name.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and for the name suggestions for my Mega Quilter, also. I'll have to put those names in a hat too. This was a such a fun way to spend the Leap Day this year.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com