Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Quilt Guild- March Show-n-Share


 Pure Inspiration at Quilt Guild this month.  I didn't have anything new that was completed in the past month to show.  That meant I could take lots of pictures.   I'm sorry I don't know all of the newer people at guild. I couldn't label the pictures as well as I would like to.   Enjoy the eye candy...
Barbara's Commissioned Neck tie Crazy Quilt



Chris' Paper shredder Quilt


Holly's Hugs and Kisses
Eddie's scrappy - Future class she
called a "Pickle Dish"
Hearts and Flowers for Nancy K


Melanie's Little BOOM

Pam's Blue Santas
Sally's Fabric Library

A future Workshop for our Guild- by Eddie W
 The Guild wants to start some week-end Once and Month Sew-in's. Two of our talented guild members have found fun new projects for us to make.  Looks like more new projects in my FUTURE...
Possible Guild Workshop this year.
"Bargello with a Twist"by Maggie Ball Pattern

My Secret Pal gifted me with more fun Fat Quarters, a cute lamb and a Quilt-y Shirt for me to wear. The shirt says: "Life is great...Quilting makes it better"

3 comments:

  1. Wow -- lots of talent in your guild!!! Guild meeting nights are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun quilts! Maybe it is good I don't belong to a guild. I would just want to make everything I saw. The Granny Squares quilt really caught my eye--probably because it is on my "to do" list.
    Cute little lambie gifts and a cool t-shirt! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are the Hugs and Kisses and the Fabric Library. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com