Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stichin' more 6.5" blocks- SBS and FW

I cut out some more blocks to sew up this week-end.  Because I was asked how many I have total for each of the 30's Quilts I am making...  The Sylvia's Bridal Sampler has 57 finished of the 140.

 Two more Blocks for the Sylvia's Bridal Sampler -
 Ribbon Star and Jacob's Ladder



Four more April Blocks -  Wild Geese,  Mother's Dream, Seasons and Swallows.  I only have one more block to make for April, just in case I get BUSY.  LOL!
The total for the Farmer's Wife Quilt is 44 finished of the 111.
I have 3 extra of the FW Blocks made.  I haven't decided whether or not to use them.   We'll see how they look when I complete the rest and put them up on the Design Wall.   I could also use the extras in the SBS for the ones I don't want to make.  To earn another Elm Creek Pin from Jennifer Chiaverini I need to have at least 100 Blocks to put in a finished SBS Quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go? Do you get tired of working with the same style fabrics for so long, or are you slipping in other projects that we don't hear about? I know after focusing heavily on a quilt made from KT fabric I was relieved to work with something new and different.
    And you must have a killer collection of 30s prints. I've made a couple of lap quilts from them, but I am struggling to come up with coordinating scraps for the 30s Temecula baskets set I am doing. I could never do a quilt like one of the two you are doing without spending a ton of money on 30s prints. : )
    How are you liking your quilting machine?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com