Tuesday, September 19, 2017

2017 Blogger's Quilt Festival- Entry # 2 - On the Go - Row by Row


I Chose my 2017 Row by Row for my 2nd Entry in the Blogger's Quilt Festval
Linking up HERE

Image may contain: indoor

I finally got a good picture of it at the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival this past weekend.

Quilt Stats
Name : 2017 "On the Go"
Piece and Embroidered and Quilted by Mary Crowther
16 Rows this year!!
Started June- finished August 
88"x96"
Turned in at STASH-Walla Walla, Washington
My Fat Quarter Prize stack

This Quilt spent a LOT of time on my Design Floor this Summer as I travelled.
Rows are from all Over.
Thanks to my Friends and Family who sent me Rows from Idaho, Whyoming, Utah and Tennesee
Left Vertical rows: The Fabric Patch - Ephrata WA and Old Hotel Gallery - Othello WA
Left Diagonal Rows: Jr Row - Arrows, Leavenworth Quilt Co - Leavenworth WA,  Ratherbe's - Pomeroy WA,  Quiltworks - Bend OR, Thread and Bolts- Walla Walla WA, 
Amelia's Quilt Shop - Kennewick WA
Right Diagonal Rows: Jr Row - Arrows, Janean's  Bernina - Pasco WA, Quiltmania - Richland WA
The Sewing Basket - Prosser WA, Stitches n Stuff - Powell TN, Stash - Walla Walla WA
Center Bottom rows: My Girfriends Quilt Shop Logan UT, 
9th Row - Thread and Bolts Walla Walla WA
Right Vertical Rows: Discount Sew n Vac Kennewick WA, Daydreams Quilt & Sew Idaho Falls ID

Note: The row from Pomeroy is supposed to face East.
 Mine didn't get traced in the reverse so I made it go UPhill.
I used my Embroidery Machine for many of the Rows.
There is a LOT of stitching around the fusible.
I was asked which was my Favorite Row, that's hard because each one has a story.

These are the plates I have collected.

6 comments:

  1. I just love how the rows were set--very creative and it adds so much interest in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a lot of the row by row quilts but have never seen one set out as well as yours. It works so well and is very effective. A great Quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual layout for your Row by Row. I wish I was able to think outside the box like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique setting. You must have been the first to turn in your quilt as I think those are some fat quarters you're holding. Congratulations!! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great rows, such a vibrant quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com