Wednesday, September 6, 2017

WOW - Wednesday - September OMG

I started my Quilt Festival Challenge while at the Fair. 
 The idea has been formulating in my head.
 I have to just stitch it together and Quilt it before Saturday.
LOL- No Pictures til Next Week. I like it!

OMG for September will be my 
Tula Pink City Sampler
I got some more sashings sewed on, then I can put it all together.
A Flimsy is the Goal.

To help get it done, we have a Quilt Guild SEW-in this Weekend.
Linking up HERE

It's National Sewing Month!
Image may contain: text

The Smoke outside has thickened from Fires down the Gorge.
My eyes burn when I try to go out and get a Tomato or throw out trash.
I'm trying to stay INSIDE and SEW.
We had to move our planned Lacey Lacers Picnic indoors to our Regular location.

My Superintendant choice in the Youth Quilts was my Quilt Buddies DGD.
She made a cute Row by Row. (picture borrowed from FB)
The Adult Ribbon went to a Ouilt of Valor. 
Picture after it is presented.

5 comments:

  1. It really appears to be a mess up there, as far as air quality goes. The photos of the gorge on fire that Lori shared just made me sad.
    We have very smoky air here right now, too, but not quite as bad as the PNW.
    Sweet photo of the little winner at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see a young one that enjoys sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing your City Sampler together and your challenge! IT's been so awful we aren't allowed to send the kids outside for recess and we are about to go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful quilter and ribbon-winner in your family! I look forward to seeing the quilting you do this weekend. I keep reading about the terrible air quality in WA and Vancouver. I hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun pile of blocks to assemble. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com