Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday afternoon -Tiara time


I was up early to Quilt my Challenge 
for the upcoming Quilt Festival. 
I had to get it done so I could join the Fun at the Guild Sew-in with Brandy.
This is what I was working on. 
Today is my Sister and Brother -by -Love
47th Wedding Anniversary. 
I'm long overdue on this project. 
Thank Goodness Eddie Walker was there for some Quilting by Committee. 

                     Brandy is the Guild Sew-in Chair.
                I love Tiara Time with her.
                We get to do it again tomorrow!
I came home to Amazon Pkgs. 
How was your Friday.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I am excited to show you the finished pin cushion today Mary, it turned out so cute!

    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DWR quilt is much closer to a quilt finish than mine. Good job, Mary.
    So what was in your packages? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com