Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WOW- Wedesday - Working on it...

In my shuffle of projects for last week's Sew-in...
I unearthed my tote with the Bonnie Hunter Retreat projects.

These 4 Midnight Flight Blocks need a Border.

Will I make the border with the units from the original pattern this time??
Here I am at the Retreat helping her hang the original.

That means lots of cutting of Rectangles and flippy corners.
Judy D has her Midnight Flight on Facebook today too.

Last nights Quilt Guild was very different, we played "Strip Bingo"
we bought our Bingo cards with jelly roll strips.
My Card wasn't a winner and that's ok.
Quilt show coming up this week-end. 
My trip to Portland has been cancelled.

Whatcha Working on this WOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com