My Sign with a few of the Pictures from the past 4 years of the FAIR.
This is my Station when I have Helpers
Amy made a Photo Booth in the Photography department.
Me and my Sister

My Sister; Roma, Brandy and Susan were my helpers in the Pavilion the 1st Day.
BIG Thanks to all who have Volunteered!
Susan stayed so I could go to the Conert with these guys!
My Youngest and my Oldest and a Daughter by Love.
Family 'groupie' for mom!
2017 CONCERT!!!
Ned LeDoux & Josh Turner
We were close enough to see their Dimples.
I had to Zoom in for the picture of JoshTurner
The Concert did not dissappoint!
M & C even lucked out to get a picture with NED and an autograph.

This girl is in Town from OK.
She and her Mom built a Blocks from the GO BABY
squares I had cut.
They wandered around and came back
just as I got them sewn together.
Had to snap a Daughter & Mom Pic!
Here's 9 of the Blocks made so far.
Elvis in the Left top and Bottom Right Corners, lol
Did you see Us on QuiltCAM???
Click HERE Today to watch.
This is where I'll be today- Building more Blocks at the Fair.
It's Kid's Day










Looks like you have a really big week! You will need a week following this just to recover.
ReplyDeleteI think I have only seen quilt cam once this year, so I missed you.
Looks like a lot of fun, but a lot of time too! Definitely way different from our fair!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I like that you are so involved in the local fair. Sounds like a huge week for you and your helpers!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun getting to hang out with you at the fair this year, thanks for the experience. (Also, my name is spelled with a "y", remember? LOL) I hope you get lots of sleep before you take off to your next adventure!
ReplyDelete~Brandy