Monday, September 11, 2017

Design Wall Monday - September 11, 2017

The Smoke is clearing, YAHOO!!!
I was happy to spend 2 full days at the Guild SEW-In.

I worked on my Sister's DWR on Friday.
It was my Sister's Anniversary with her Sweetheart of 47 Years.
I took this Picture outside after we had dinner at Jacoby's.





I have the Rings ready to sew to make enough for the Border I have planned.

I worked on adding a couple more blocks for the fina Row on 
Buried Treasure. 
 The 2 Blocks below are sewn together wrong - Rip-it time,

The Winner of the Blog-O Versary Giveaway is Barbara Woods
CONGRATS!

She has been notified and has sent her Snail Mail addy.

 Saturday I took my Tula Pink Blocks that still neded the sashings sewn on.
I had to lay them out to decide on Cornerstones color.
 I've had suggestions of Scrappy and Purple.
We'll have to look at the Scraps I still have to see if one of them is enough to make them.
I used the Row markers from Kathy in Canada again.
I had the blocks all mixed up after being sewn to sashing.

Lori of HUmble Quilts has put up p[art one of her NEW SAL HERE

Quilts have been turned in for the Festival this week-end.
I will see if I-84 re-opens in time for me to go to Portland to meet Patrick Lose.
Have a great Week.
Linking up HERE

3 comments:

  1. I once read that a Double Wedding Ring quilt is the most recognizeable quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your finishes! I hope the freeway opens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy busy busy! Love the DWR...on my long list. Your Tula quilt is going to be fabulous!
    Good luck with the freeway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com