Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wow- Wednesday - WINNERS!!!!

The Winners of the Walla Walla Quilt Show were awarded Saturday afternoon after I left.
I went back on Sunday to get pictures.
I wanted to see if any that I voted on Won Big!
First are the Small Quilts...

No automatic alt text available.
Dance of the Butterflies - Stacey B

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.
A Tisket A Tasket - Judy M     Stitched Heart - Jess B

The Large Quilt Winners were a Surprise.
This Quilt WON 
Best of Show & Top Stitching!
No automatic alt text available.
Mary's Garden - Mary P

Image may contain: plant Image may contain: indoor
Old Country Garden - Jess B            Embroiders of  Mother Earth - Nancy K
The 2nd Place was a Double Ribbon Winner.
Highland Quilts liked it too.
Hand Embroidery was well done.

Image may contain: indoor
Trip Around the World - Cheryl R
Cheryl and I spent time together at Demos and walking around the show taking pictures. 
I'm sure she is Thrilled to have WON a Big Ribbon.
She lives in John Day, Oregon.

There are the Winner's from the 2017 Festival!
Congrats to all of them!

Did you guess the right Block that I made on Mondays Post?
Click HERE 
DD#1 chose correctly, she even knew that the block parts were Flying Geese.
I had fun using the Essential Triangle Tool to make this Block.
I wonder what a whole quilt of them would look like?
No automatic alt text available.

Some of the Red and White HST's are left from my other Challenge.
I used almost all of the Fat 8th I was given. Cute Fabric!
Do you like my Block?

Whatcha Working on this WOW Wednesday?

Come back Friday to See some of Joe Cunningham's Fun Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful winners from your show. That's a very interesting and different block. Yes, I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com