This is the Block I won from Volume 2 of the 100 Blocks Magazine. This was the first block in the magazine, Rosie's Posie. I like that it is signed by the designer; Cara Bonner of
Quilt Nook Gal designs.

I won the autographed copy of Vol 2 magazine from Reeze Hanson of
Morning Glory Designs. I've done the Blog Hop again for Volume #3, but so far haven't heard if I won a copy of the magazine or if I need to buy it.
P. S. I just got the news that I WON Vol # 3 at Quilty Pleasures!
Guild is this week and I need to have my second Marti Michell American Beauty quilt to show. This is my own setting. The original is set on point. You can see my version of it
Here and some of the quilting on it
Here. They postponed the challenge from last month. I'll have two chances if I get it done. This is my 2-A UFO for the Year. It measures 55"x 69.5" right now. Should I add another border?? I am wondering what fabric to use for the Binding also. Please give me your opinion in the Comments.
Click
HERE to check out more Design Walls.
I don't think you need another border unless you want the quilt to be bigger. I would use the green stripe for the binding. If you don't have any green left, you could use one of the darker pinks.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kathy - I don't think you need another border. I would use either the green stripe or the darker green for the binding.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt!
I agree with Kathy also. It's such a soft looking quilt.
ReplyDeleteI was about to write the same as above ;-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your fabulous wins!! I like the quilt as is, without another border.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it needs another border but then you might want to make the binding green. Do you have more of the green stripe? Of the darker green used in the blocks. Just MHO.
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have a winning streak going. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket.
Way to go on those wins! I keep entering the give-aways but have had no winning luck yet.
ReplyDeleteGreat finishes too!