Thursday, October 31, 2013

Time to Get it DONE Again & NewFo Report

As of TOMORROW---It's NOVEMBER!
 The Clocks get turned back an hour this week-end and I'm going to enjoy that extra  hour of sleep!
These were my October 2013 Goals


1- Parcheezi- to flimsy- [almost there] Trimmed and ready to sew to flimsy - Ready for Border 
2- Midnight Flight Blocks, sew 3 more blocks- Flimsy - Ready for Borders
3- Nabby's Dowry - Flimsy - Ready for Border
4- Sept NewFO- ALOHA LUS - need to sew 10 more blocks Flimsy - need 3 more blocks
5- SBS Star Swap - Need's final border-Flimsy (I can take this one to my visit with Jennifer too.) -Not Done
6- Thank Your Lucky Stars- Flimsy- Not Done

So that makes 3 quilts- that got sewn together and are ready for the Final Borders.  

I'm not beating myself up about those other 3 quilts that didn't get to FLIMSY. 
I will find a DAY at Thread and Bolts to use the BIG cutting table for squaring the quilts ready for borders.

I had 2 NewFO's
one quilted,  one ready to quilt
"Faithful" and "Purple Pumpkin Seeds"

AND I kept up with my Loyal Union Sampler Block of the Week, too.
TOTAL= 13 Blue and White Blocks- only 108 left to make
Almost all of the 35 LUS- ALOHA blocks Finished- 3 LEFT to make.

My NOVEMBER Goals are:
 1- Borders on Midnight Flight
 2- Make Pieced Sashings for ALOHA LUS
 3- Block of the Week - Loyal Union Sampler

 I can use the sashing pieces as Leader/Enders for the Midnight Flight Border units.


Linked up to Getting it Done Post HERE and  NewFO HERE

5 comments:

  1. I'd call that a successful month, Mary. You have accomplished so much, even if everything isn't checked off your list. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know ow do you get so much one in just one month! I was excited that I got just one thing started and one thing finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month - I love how you listed a leader/ender to make your 'to-do' list work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are great! I'd say you accomplished a lot this month. ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com