Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Happy New Year

Before family started leaving, we got our family picture. About half of our BIG Family. We played this game again. Andy and NaDell took it home with them, if you want to play it again, they are always willing!These are the treats I made thinking of Grandpa Crowther, who was ill and didn't get to come this year. I sent home the Chocolate candy I made this year for him with Grandma. These were pretty popular. It's always nice to take home an empty dish from a Potluck. The reviews on the Food Network website weren't all favorable, but most of our family gave them a THUMBS UP. The kids table...with NaDell. I love how they like to sit together. We ate lots of Good Food. Thanks for Hosting ~Nathan & Penny. There was Basketball and Volleyball played. We all had a fun day. No injuries this year. And the BONUS... I got plenty of HUGS from those cute Grandchildren of mine!
Paul asked today how many years since we started meeting at our Church for our Crowther New Year's Celebration. By my Scrapbooks I find that we met in our homes alternating between hosts until 1994. The Crowther Family must have gotten too big by then so we met at the Church in Eltopia with Mary and Cary as the Hosts. Here are a couple of pictures from the 'Wayback Machine'... ENJOY! This will be my Sunday Post since I don't have to wait at home all day before I go to Church and then come home in the Dark! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's Kimberly & I in the last picture right?? What a fun family tradition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and all your family. That certainly looks like a great way for the whole family to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Janessa that's you and Kimberly in the front of that picture. Lisa, Mishelle, and I are next to you and it looks like Melissa is behind you.
    I love the New Year's party! Thanks for playing the game with us and sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com