Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stash Report #2 January 9,2011

I can't believe it's been a whole week. I have used a bit of fabric! 1 yard- backing for a Sample Panel I quilted. .5 yard- Binding for Sample Panel Quilt 1 yard -Border and Binding fabric for the #6 UFO 2.5 yards- Backing for #6 UFO (2008 WASIQ Round Robin) _____________ Used this Week: 5 yards Used year to Date: 6 yards Added this Week:0 Added Year to Date:5 yards Net Used for 2011: 1 yard The Round Robin is on the frame and ready to FINISH the quilting before Guild this week. I am soooo happy to have this UFO almost done and the month is still not half over. Thanks to Judy L for all the encouragement. She is a great example of getting stuff FINISHED! Click HERE to go and see other Stash Reports in 2011.

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com