A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Stash Report 1-16-2011
I have to include the Fat quarters x 12 (3 yds) that came to me for my Birthday and the 1 yard that my Secret Pal gave me for my Birthday this week. I also purchased a bit this week 1.5 yd for background or borders, 1 yard of Civil War fabric and 5 FQ's (1-1/8) for starting my new Block of the week with Barbara Brackman.
I did use a bit this week also for 2 Civil War Blocks, finishing the top of Abigail Quilt and cutting the Monchromatic Challenge blocks.
Used this week: 4.5 yards
Used year to Date: 10.5 yards
Added this Week: 7.75 yards
Added Year to Date: 12.75 yards
Net Used for 2011 2.75 yards
I'm not in the negative this week. I was afraid I would be having my Birthday and starting the new Block of the week. I'll be using more when I put Abigail's quilt on to be quilted. I need to cut the backing from some of my STASH.
Click Here to go see other Stash Reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Design Wall Monday- January 31, 2011
- Stash Report - January 30, 2011
- Two More Super Heroes and MAIL!
- Almost caught up
- Abigail's Baby Bouquet
- Waiting for Abigail
- Design Wall Monday January 24, 2011
- Stash Report January 23, 2011
- Saturday Visitors-belated Birthday
- UFO #6- FINISHED!!!
- REAL Vanilla!
- Design Wall Monday January 17, 2011
- Stash Report 1-16-2011
- It's my Birthday!
- 150 Anniversary of the Civil War
- Design Wall Monday- January 10, 2011
- Sundays
- Stash Report #2 January 9,2011
- My 2010 Favorite Quilt
- 10'-ready to quilt full sized now!
- Design Wall Monday 1-3-2011
- 2011 Stash Report #1
- 2011 Happy New Year
-
▼
January
(23)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
I had to report birthday fabric last week and that pulled my number down...Hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having LOTS of fabric movement! Great going!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, late!
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful birthday gifts. Sounds like your family and friends know what you enjoy. Good job on the 10.5 yards of fabric already used this year.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for being in the positive. You certainly received some great birthday gifts.
ReplyDelete