I'm so excited! I have a new granddaughter coming this month that needs a quilt, of course. It is still WINTER here in Washington State. We got more of the dreaded white stuff on Sunday. I didn't think I had one close to ready to finish for her. Then I remembered this one. Don't LOOK NaDell...It isn't on my UFO List for this year. Too bad the Monchromatic color chosen for January wasn't PINK. 
It only needs the final border and I think something more than a BLOB-O-Border would be nice. I'll have to play with my EQ and see what I can dream up. Or I can always look at my WEEK-END Quilts book by Judy L... Of course I'm always open to suggestions in my Comments...
Click HERE to go to Judy L's Blog to see other Design Walls.
Very cute, I am sure she will love it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. A UFO is a UFO, so if it comes off the list, it's still good. Good luck on getting it finished.
ReplyDeleteA flying geese border might be cute. I am sure your grand daughter will love the gift.
ReplyDeleteI think Jo is right, flying geese would be perfect. It's very cute and lucky you to be waiting for a new baby. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteFlying geese would look cute, or a print that matched. It is super cute as it is too.
ReplyDeleteUm...it's in my feed and it was too late. I've seen that top before anyway. Have fun creating!
ReplyDeleteIf you know her name, you could make her name on one of the borders (from Tonya's book!). Congrats on a new grandbaby!
ReplyDeleteOOH, I love Quilter Kathy's idea. Have fun deciding.
ReplyDeleteOh, I do like that name idea, you could even mix it with a few flying geese.
ReplyDeleteBorders can add so much to a quilt--Judy always seems to have lots of ideas. I love a snail's trail one she did in her first book, but it isn't a quick border!
ReplyDeleteI like those blocks! Very interesting.
ReplyDelete