Monday, January 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday January 24, 2011

Abigail's quilt all done except for the binding. That is on the agenda early this week. Blocks 3 and 4 of the Civil War BOW are waiting to be made also. Then I need to work on the YELLOW Challenge and a Mystery so no pictures of those until it's time to reveal... One week left to make something. Grandchildren spending a couple of nights so handwork will be ok while they play. I'm hopeful their mother is getting a little rest before the new Baby arrives. The novelty of the sleeping bags didn't last long. The floor is pretty hard. Grandma is learning patience once again. Check out other Design Walls HERE

4 comments:

  1. Pretty...
    Have fun with my kids. I hope they behave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Can't wait to see the full pink reveal. And a mystery, huh? Very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately. Give Abigail a kiss for me too when you get to meet her. :)
    Have fun with the kids! Her quilt looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your grandchildren. They are so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com