TA-DA

Before we could go and meet Abigail I had to get a picture of me with her quilt that I finished. From a distance it looks nice and it is "crinkle-y" since I washed it. Abigail is #15 of our Grandchildren. #4 of the Granddaughters. In April the count of Grandsons will be 13...That means 2 more baby quilts ready to go.

I had Paul stop at Albertson's to get some roses for the kids to give their mom. I was remembering the day that Milton, Joe and NaDell came to meet their little brother; Brant in the Hospital. Paul stopped at a flower shop and the lady gave each of the kids a rose to bring to me.
I was so touched seeing my three older children standing there looking in the window of the NICU.

It was a happy and scary day for me made better by the vision. Brant spent 9 days in the NICU. We call him our $10,000 baby.

Janessa asked me to send her a picture from my Phone of her. Paul took this one with my phone. She posted it on Facebook for us. I'm glad she is here and that they have given her my name for her middle name. She has a lot of hair, mostly in the back and it is dark like her BIG sister had when she was born. We are hoping for another beautiful redhead.

Here are the Four Ransom children together at the Hospital. I spent part of the time waiting to leave home curling the girls hair. We had to put pink bows in for their sister. We practiced smiling by saying "Abigail". They were so excited to go and meet their new baby sister. Vincent and Olivia both fell asleep on the ride over. I hope they go to bed good for Grandma Shirley.
The quilt turned out great!!! I love the girls hair curled like that, it looks really cute!!! Makes them look so big!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the girls' hair look adorable!! Abigail looks tiny with Elizabeth holding her! Oh... I'm so jealous! I want to hold her too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Grandma. Abigail is precious. How many grandbabies does that make for you?
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on finishing her pink bouquet just in time. Love it.
Brant: Why do you think those roses were for you? I bet they were for their new baby brother who they were so concerned about. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful grandchildren.
ReplyDelete