A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Stash Report - January 30, 2011
Used this week: 5.75 yards
Used year to Date: 19.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 15.25 yards
Net Used for 2011: 12 yards
It was a good week ---I cut out a Mystery that I'm testing for a friend and found time to finish my YELLOW Monochromatic Challenge quilt top. It is made totally from STASH and I have all day Monday to finish quilting and binding it. I'm counting the binding here for this week. It is all sewn together, pressed and ready to put on. The backing will be counted next week as I'm not sure of the finished size YET. My Monochromatic Challenge project will be revealed on this week's Design Wall Monday post. I wonder what color will be chosen for February???
With the making of my Civil War blocks and the Super-me capes it added to more use of my Stash.
Using my Stash is adding to my pile of HST's from Bindings and my Selvage Ball is getting bigger too. It is measuring around the 9" line. I'll have to see how big it gets after the year is half over... I have a few more selvages to add. I use the cut off triangles from Bindings to make HST's as Leader/Enders as Bonnie Hunter calls them.
Click HERE to go see more Stash Reports at Patchwork times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Design Wall Monday- January 31, 2011
- Stash Report - January 30, 2011
- Two More Super Heroes and MAIL!
- Almost caught up
- Abigail's Baby Bouquet
- Waiting for Abigail
- Design Wall Monday January 24, 2011
- Stash Report January 23, 2011
- Saturday Visitors-belated Birthday
- UFO #6- FINISHED!!!
- REAL Vanilla!
- Design Wall Monday January 17, 2011
- Stash Report 1-16-2011
- It's my Birthday!
- 150 Anniversary of the Civil War
- Design Wall Monday- January 10, 2011
- Sundays
- Stash Report #2 January 9,2011
- My 2010 Favorite Quilt
- 10'-ready to quilt full sized now!
- Design Wall Monday 1-3-2011
- 2011 Stash Report #1
- 2011 Happy New Year
-
▼
January
(23)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
we'll have to use some more up while I'm there!!! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat numbers for the first month of the year.
ReplyDelete