Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two More Super Heroes and MAIL!

Samuel and Vincent had Birthdays this week-end so they got their Super-Me Capes. I made Super-Me Capes for the 5 grandsons for Christmas back in 2006, before these boys and a few others came. Both boys were a little shy about trying them on, but showed me they could fly after they warmed up to the idea. I know this is telling, but the grandchildren don't read my Blog,(neither do their dads, I am told) so I think I'm safe in telling the MOM's that their boys who don't have capes will be getting them for their birthdays this year. Maybe even the girls, who don't have them, we will see... It was a GOOD Mail Day today. See this Box?

I WON another Blog contest from Pat Sloan and her Flip-Pal Blogging friends. In January they gave away one per week if you commented on the Blogs of the designers who posted projects using this fun new tool. You can see some of the Projects she did HERE and HERE and HERE. There were 6 other designers who participated. Just in case you want to see their projects too, I've added their Links below. Amy Anderson: http://www.modpodgerocksblog.com/ Chef Stephanie Petersen: cheftessbakeresse.blogspot.com Melissa Langer: pugnotes.blogspot.com Linda Molden Peterson: lindapetersondesigns.blogspot.com Christy Tomlinson: http://www.modpodgerocksblog.com/ Kathy Peterson Inspired: kathypeterson.com/wordpress/ This will make scanning my pictures in the albums so much easier. I can upload them and print them as needed without taking them out of the scrapbooks I've done. The actual item is much bigger than I pictured in my mind. I feel so Lucky!

2 comments:

  1. Vincent enjoyed "flying" for the rest of the night. Thanks.
    Note: He didn't actually jump off anything he doesn't normally jump off.
    I'm excited to see what you can do with your new cool scanner. Sounds handy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you on the win! I didn't even try to follow the blog thing, I just had too much going on. I'm glad someone I know won!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com