Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's my Birthday!

Look what the hubby brought in for me this morning... They didn't have the roses in my favorite color...it's the thought that counts right?I'm not sure about the NUTS, is that a hint that I'm CRAZY!!!? We had a quiet dinner at Taco Time in Tri-Cities last evening. Olive Garden had a 45 minute wait and that wouldn't leave us enough time to be to the Temple in time for the Ward Session. When I walked into the Changing room there was my Burbank Lunch Buddy, Pat Christensen! It was such a nice surprise to see her. It was her Birthday and I'd wanted to see her. Funny how I see my friends from all the places we have lived when I go to the Temple. I love it! That is a very good place to meet. We couldn't quit hugging each other. We haven't see each other since she returned from England over a year ago, she said. NO cameras in the Temple so no Picture. This is my Birthday Cake...my Visiting Teachers brought it for me when they came and Kidnapped me on Thursday. We got to go and see inside Karen's house that they are building. Really I've been CELEBRATING all week. This is what my Secret Pal at Quilt Guild Brought for me.
Thursday night at the Relief Society Dinner Wendy brought me this...is she trying to sweeten me up? And...I swapped out the Fat Quarters so I could mail out the packages for the Birthday on the 13th, so I got to see mine. This is just part of them. See those squares of Australian fabric? We have a swapper from Western Australia in our group. Don't know what I'll make with them, yet.
It's been a good mail week. I won this BAG from the New Year's Cyber sew-in. Heather sent it to me. She asked if I wanted Red or Purple...duh! PURPLE, Please!
Then on Friday when I was expecting a package from Arizona, there in my mailbox was this... more surprises from AUSTRALIA! a Calendar, some "Gum Tree" leaves and a nice card with Emus on it. I also got a card from Paul's parents. Hoping that AZ package comes today. The Facebook page has been busy all morning and I've received many phone calls already. I am feeling the Love... Thanks to all my Family and Friends! I've had my Birthday Smoothie. Now it's time to do what I want to do...SEW!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting spoiled! Happy Birthday! Enjoy doing whatever you want to do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mary. Hoping your day is as wonderful as your week has been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great birthday/week!!! Happy Birthday again!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just full of funnies aren't you? You're nuts, and sweetened up... I wonder where Brant gets his cheesiness from. Hope you ahd a great birthday. We look forward to talking to you tonight. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com