Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Visitors-belated Birthday

My two oldest sons came to visit Saturday afternoon with their children. That meant I saw half of my grandchildren today. I had Paul take my picture with them, in spite of the fact Sam didn't want to be in the picture.

This is the metal sign Milton and Christen brought for my Birthday. I like what it says!

Joe and Kori gave me a gift card to buy more batting or thread at JoAnn's. I'm using a lot of it since I have my table extended.

I got to show off a few of my quilts that Christen hasn't seen and also showed her and Milton the way I quilt now that the table is at it's 10' length. The grandkids followed us down and played with grandpa's Santa collection. I guess Christmas isn't ALL put away yet. There is a lot more room now that the multiple Trees are down and put away. That was an all day job today!

Well, I have a few more hours to finish Abigail's quilting on her quilt. It's not as perfect as I wanted, but it will be done before she arrives on Tuesday. Only in my dreams are the stitches perfect every time.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun day of company.
    If I'm lucky, Abigail won't even SEE the stitches until she's five because she'll always be sleeping contently...ha. It will be beautiful no matter what. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures!!! yay for company!!! we will be there before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com