Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN Weekend

Lydia came to visit a while Saturday, November 1st. She left her brothers to stay with Grandpa and Grandma for the week-end. See how happy she was? She is 5 months old now. It rained so the boys had to wear old t-shirts of their Uncles while they played Beanbag toss with Grandpa. Seth remembered making Crowns with Aunt Tina, so he and Jared made them while Trevor and Coy were sleeping. On Sunday I took these handsome Boys to Church with me. Milton packed most everything they needed, I borrowed a white shirt for Jared from Turners. It was chilly so Grandma just happened to find some Sweaters that Milton, Joe, & Brant had worn when they were little. Milton wore one like the one Seth is wearing, I think. Brant wore the one Coy is wearing and Joe wore the Brown one from Australia when he was two. See how they look up to their BIG brother, Jared? After Church we had Pudding and watched the Book of Mormon Movie while we waited for Grandpa to come home from the Church for dinner. Later we drove to Basin City. We sang along with the Church tapes all the way. Shannon Jorgenson earned her Young Woman Award, this is equal to an Eagle Scout. This is her display of things from her projects. We met Milton and Christen there and they took their boys home after. Paul and I stopped to visit Dad and Mom for awhile then came back to Walla Walla. It was a good week-end!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the boy in their Sunday clothes! I totally remember those sweaters on my brothers. Especially Brant's.
    I'm glad you were able to spend some time with them. Have fun with Janessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy weekend! The boys looked like they were having a good time. Shannon's red dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all looking very cute!!! makes me want to get jackson a cute sunday outfit instead of just khakis! there's cute dockers vest, pants, tie sets at sears maybe we'll have to pick one up! can't wait for you to come on thursday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com