Monday, February 12, 2018

Design Wall Monday - February 12, 2018

It's Abraham Lincoln's Birthday!!
Not Presidents Day.
I stitched all day Saturday working on
my Spelling Bee Saturday blocks.
I made a total of 27!

That's about a full alphabet, wow.
I can cut out a Bunch while I watch the Olympics, I found.
Cut and Stack them between the pages of the Spelling Bee Book.
I want to do the Bake Sale SAL too, but there is no Time!!!

And The Tutorial from Missouri Star Quilt Company called to me!
HERE is the Link.

Made from 10" Squares!
I cut my own and it was a fun set of Blocks to make.
Wouldn't it be cute on a Table for  Valentines!???

It's a Busy week, so I knew if I didn't put the Pedal to the Metal on Saturday
 this wouldn't be ready to show at Guild tomorrow.
This is a sneak Peek!
Come back Wednesday to see the full project flimsy.
If I'm lucky, it might be Quilted.

Linking up HERE for Design Wall Monday.

This happenened on Sunday!
Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling
Our 10 year old Grandson who lives in Walla Walla performed at Cordiner Hall
with the Walla Walla Symphony and Wa-High Drumline.
"Orchestra Rocks"
He is a 5th Grader and what a priviledge it is to play at this famous Hall.
He got a little distracted.
I took the smaller pictures of him waiting to play.
He even got caught reading his book, lol
Many faces of Jackson...
Next year it will be "Orchestra Swings"
I am so glad to be able to watch the Grandchildren who live close when they are Performing.
It's the most fun part of being Grandma right now.
Even if it makes Grandma Tired...from Too much Fun!
Are you watching the Olympics???
I am trying to in my Spare time...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, did you see a squirrel??? LOL
    What a fun day for your grandson, even being a little distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my DVR, I can't imagine how I lived without it before! It's an easy way to get through the Olympics! I still have to watch more than I am used to though! Good job on the alphabet blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fascinating Missouri Star design!
    It is so fun to watch the grandkids perform, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com