Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Quiltville Mystery Monday 2021

 It was a Stay in my Jammies &
Sew Day/Snow Day !!

I got behind making Parts of the Quiltville Mystery with all the Christmas Projects. 
I can't share those since Covid hit the Crowther home that was hosting our big family
 gathering this year. 


We got Part 5 this morning on the Quiltville Blog.
I woke up, printed the info and cut a few 
Block parts to stitch today.
I worked on Catching up on Parts 2,3,4 & then on to Part 5!
Sew, Trim & Press,  Repeat!





Next part comes out again on Friday!!
Gotta cut more fabric and play again tomorrow. 
Paul has Cataract Surgery in the afternoon. 
So I will need to get dressed and comb my hair.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it is going to be a pretty one.
    Wish Paul well with his surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com