Saturday, December 21, 2024

Happy Fri-Yay Night

Jenny Box Day 18
More Charm fabric for a new project
 in the New Year.
Paul got a Joyful shelf Nativity. 

Day 19
The Pattern to go with the pretty charm 
pack for me.
Paul got a Pair of lined pants and a book about Walla Walla.

Day 20
A fun Put together sewing Machine with a
 Chuck on it!! Like Legos...
Paul got a Greg Olsen calendar for 2025.

I played with my Quiltville Mystery. 
Cut part 5 & 5B and stitched the part 3 
Hourglass units and Part 4 Hsts. 
I need more of the parts but it's a start. 
I sorted and clipped the hourglass parts 0by color.
I have family coming for a visit tomorrow.  
Stitching has to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com