Wednesday, February 19, 2025

WOW-WEDNESDAY Deadlines

I have a few Deadlines!
 Yes, I impose them on myself.
Some come with Quilt Show entering.
I'm putting pedal to the metal this week.
I got this far yesterday.
I was on a roll, the seams nest so well!
Thanks to Bonnie Hunters pressing directions. 
I have one block leftover.
The choice is make the quilt 4x5 or 5x5
as the pattern reads.
That means making more quilt parts.

I'm thinking of a smaller Quilt with simpler sashing, lots of borders and a finish in time for the March Quilt Guild Show. 

I'm the BOSS of my Quilt!

Woke up to more freezing temps and drizzle.

It's Feb- burr- are!

This is my last day at home to sew this week.
What will I work on?
 What are you Working On???

1 comment:

  1. Those are such pretty blocks!
    I am frantically trying to get placemats bound to turn in at guild meeting tomorrow night for Meals on Wheels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com