The Last Block was posted on Tuesday.
RBD Block Challenge 2025
Next week we get the finish instructions.
Block 15
A Bright Spark
Pattern by Amy Smart
Block 16
Town Square
Pattern by Tara Reed
I didn't have enough Riley Red, so my Block has Tea Rose and Peony Confetti Cottons
I love it, even with the odd sizes of blocks to cut
and trim for 10" blocks.
Cutting and trimming each unit makes
a better block!
Another timely thing happened.
Hubby tried to clean the glass on our Kitchen
and it got dropped and broke.
There were no replacement glass in the right size.
I ordered this from Amazon.
Our house builder neighbor and his handy man
came in to put it up for us.
No more bumping his head on the light.
The old one lasted over 20 years in our Kitchen.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!