Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WOW- Wednesday- What I'm working on-

I am still working on Class samples.
Here's the full view of  the Kid's Class Sample.
"Flamingo Churn Dash"
"Betsy" must have needed the week-end off!
I got up Monday and she worked just fine.
I got all the remaining borders quilted in time to get binding on.  
Started the tacking of it down at my Daughter's of Utah Pioneers Luncheon.
I shared it at our 1st Walla Walla Quilt Guild Meeting of the year.
Image may contain: indoor
January we had to cancel.
Sherri the past President acknowledged the members who did Guild Presentations.
We were all gifted  a Guild LOGO-ed
Sewing Machine "Apron"
This will be fun to use at my RETREATS under my Sewing machine.

I have to say it was weird not having the Block Lotto to do.
A couple ladies asked why they didn't do it.

The Guild's Raffle Quilt is Finished and was shown last night also-
 Tickets are $1
Drawing will be held at our December Meeting.

The packages I mailed and shipped last week have been received-
Here's the 9-Patch Quilt Made by my Mother-by-Love.
Quilted by Me for my son Jeffery in MO.
I had to get a picture on the snow.
He'll take a picture for me on his BED later.
Here's the back- showing the quilting design - Bubble Vines.
 It was fun to send it as a surprise for my Son.
He only had a little trouble connecting with the UPS person.

Today it is Paul's 63rd Birthday.
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling
I dutifully called it in to KORD this AM. 
 Talked to the Radio guy and he taped my comments about the
"weird" Freezing Fog here in Walla Walla.
I didn't know he would play my words on-AIR, lol
Paul was the only Birthday called in today,
No more Free Cakes from Yoke's - I asked about that too.
Now I know why my Grandkids didn't get cakes this year.

I have another secret Project in the works for a Friend.  
It will show up on here eventually.
I was going to share it today, if I got it to Flimsy.
That didn't happen and I can't locate my Camera again.
This getting older isn't FUN!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that Betsy is behaving and you can get some quilts finished up!
    The raffle quilt is really pretty.
    Happy birthday to Paul! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raffle quilt is gorgeous! What is the name of the 9-patch block for it? Looks like a great scrap heaven. Happy birthday to Paul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com