Monday, February 13, 2017

Quiltville Mystery Final En Provence Link-up & Design Wall Monday February 13, 2017

The Flimsy has been posted on Instagram and Facebook a little.  
Lot's of LIKES (295) there.
I am so happy to have this Mystery to Flimsy in time for the Final Link-up.

TA DA!
A picture on the remaining SNOW.

 Dear Hubby Took this Picture of me wearing my En Provence T-Shirt that I ordered.
I also ordered the Pins, but need a way to display them- any ideas for that?
I thought it fitting to wear it for the Finale'
This might just be my Favorite Mystery since I used mostly my Fairy Frost Stash fabrics.
It just sparkles!
I spent a while deciding how the Purple 4-Patches should go around the edge with the Tri-Recs.
The outside ones don't all run the same way on Purpose. Just saying.
It needs a good pressing and maybe a stitch around all those 4-patch seams to stabilized the edges.
Maybe I need to add one small Purple border to attach to the leaders for quilting...
Linking up to Quiltville HERE

I had hoped to have it on the Quilting table, but this Class Sample is still on.
I worked on it during the recent QUILTATHON with Judy L.
I have a NEW Name for it.
Since the Kona Color of the year is Flamingo!
"Flamingo Churn Dash"
I'm finding a troublesome line on my screen when I try to Scale the Border Panto.
Something is Up, I'll have to ask at Sew n Vac.

I used 2 of Wasatch Quilting Patterns on this one.
Bonnie shared this Block on QuiltCAM, yesterday.
I only have the 3 other Borders to Quilt!
Linking UP with Judy L HERE

9 comments:

  1. Your En Provence is gorgeous, Mary. It looks especially soft and pretty laying on what is left of your snow. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender in the snow -- what a great setting. Have you gotten t-shirts for all the mysteries? (I can imagine a Quiltville Mystery T-shirt quilt.)
    Great churn dashes-in-process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh you have a tshirt to match! SO FUN!
    Love the snowy photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty. 'Love your t-shirt also. How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt and t-shirt. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Mary, it looks great! And I love the photo with you in the matching t shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your En Provence looks so pretty. I like the softer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful end result! And cute with the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt looks so lovely in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com