Monday, July 17, 2017

Design Wall Monday - July 17, 2017

The Row by Row is Not going to be done as Quick as last year.
There has only been one winner Locally that I know of.
 I'm taking my Time.

I will have the Quilt with the Most travelled Rows collected!
Here are Pictures of the Rows I picked up recently.
 Lots of Stitchery on this one.

The Brigham City Row is Christmas Themed, the kit was Wool & Flannel.

I have seen the Row at Amelia's and I want to go and get it.
I want to put in the Rows from where I have WON before. LOL

Today is Tri-Cities Quilt Guild
I have a Charity quilt to finish the Binding on, so that is on my Mind to get finished.

I've spent most of my time playing with Pictures of my Brother.
I figured out that I could save $$$ by Burning my own CD's.
96 Pictures are saved on CD's for My Brothers family now.

Linking up with Small Quilts HERE

4 comments:

  1. The Rupert row is a cute one, but yes it's a lot of stitchery! Going through pictures takes a lot of time and making the CDs for family is awesome. I have 11 rows made out of the 16 I am making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get the flag row? I pulled one out from last year (Nashua, NH) that is similar and it's SCARY hard looking. Might sell that one but did finish another patriotic row just today from last year. GAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you would show the rows from Rupert and Brigham City. I almost went to Rupert on Saturday, and I almost went to Brigham City on Monday--but ended up doing neither. : )
    I understand your focus on photos of your brother. After my Dad passed last year I spent hours going through my iphoto files and gathering photos of him. I put them on a flash drive and had each sibling take it and load them onto their computers to do with as they chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com