I have worked on my Rows, and laid them out how I thought I wanted to have them.
I slept on it over night and had an great idea, the above picture is NOT how it is going to be.
I went to get some of the Fabric that goes with the Row By Row this year at Lynn's.
LOL, I had already purchased Far Quarters of the fabrics.
Left-Paisley Meander or Right- Beauty ???
Sewing calms my heart.
Even when I get the Row wrong.
Ratherbe's in Pomeroy Row.
I read right on the Pattern to make sure the figures faced WEST.
Oops, they are going opposite of the way shown in the picture.
This Row took all day!
306 Pieces - each one only 1-1/2"
I had fun choosing random Pinks and Black and Neutrals.A few of the Pinks are a bit too light.
This pattern came from Daydreams Quilt Shop in Idaho Falls,ID
Now I want to make it with Bigger Squares.
My Quilt now has rows from more than Washington.
I think I need 1 more Vertical Row and 2 more Horizontal Rows to finish.
This week has been extra long waiting for my Brother's Memorial services.
I had planned to be at the Lacey Lacer's IOLI Convention in Pennsylvania.
Just watching the Pictures that show up on my Facebook and Instagram feed.
It looks like they had Fun, but, I wouldn't have been good company.
I'm so glad I could get those plans changed.






So your pioneers decided they didn't like the west and are headed back east! :)
ReplyDeleteThat flamingo is really something. I don't think I would even consider making that one over again. LOL
When is your brother's service?
The head of your quilt will just have to be pointed south! :) I like the patterns that already had their pieces reversed. Material girls in Orofino did a full placement layout which was cool. The one from Moses Lake is throwing me off to enlarge it 400%.
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't get to go on the trip, but things were out for a reason.
Oh, now I understand. I'm so sorry. When all is said and done, we really feel the losses, no matter what we know. Quilting: Beauty! If the figures are going the opposite of the way shown in the picture ... aren't they facing west? The picture looks like they are pointing east, to me. A lot of work, but I love the flamingo! Find some joy in piecing your new row.
ReplyDelete