Monday, November 24, 2025

Thankful it is Monday!

My Charisma Horton  workshop Quilt is a Flimsy!
I had to find where I put the Green Fairy Frost.
I had enough for 3 of the 4 borders cut. 
Found it and got it sewn on for this Ta Da pic.

Woven Diamonds got webbed on Saturday.  Need to pin and stitch the cross rows.
There was some rearranging of the blocks from last time it was laid out.
I started this a year ago.
Auditioned a border fabric.
I think I will need an inner border of something more solid colored then I'll add the hsts left from the cut- off Flippy corners. 
The package arrived while hubby was home.
Have to show why it was needed.
This started with a layer cake.
Tutorial is HERE 

These blocks are from of the 1st part of 
Lupine & Laughter Mystery Quilt 
I need to make more,,,
Scrappy is better!


Have a great Thanksgiving Week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com