Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

Well, it's Wednesday, I have nowhere to go!
I woke up from a dream.
Bonnie Hunter came by my house on a scooter. 
This was the last time I saw her in person.
It was 2016 in Battleground,  Washington. 
She was near there again with her son, recently.
I woke up happy! 
There's just 2 more sleeps until the Mystery starts.
"Lupine and Laughter"
I found some more Background fabric to add in. 
And some more purples from a tote.
Is the dark dimples fabric too dark?
And some pink scraps from my Old Town backing.
Is it too dark??
We shall see what we get to start with. 
Will it be 4- patches or hsts??

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. I'm getting super excited about the mystery this year too. I allowed my husband to pick the colors. I told him he will have to let me add neutrals. He picked black, grey, and forest green. Hmm. It will be beautiful one way or another. I think your purple fabrics look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com