It's been a week already!
I took my Indigo Way Mystery to UFO and
Open Sew days at Powered by Fabric.
On the wall before trimming.
I decided not to make partial blocks.
This just needs a few borders.
I might need a few more tri-rec blocks.
I have a few things to add to this Yard Sale.
Extra books, rulers and some fabrics to mark.
I have a few machines in my collection that
need a home.
If you're local come see us.
Had to fix a flier.
Cut and paste on an old flier.
Had a Guild Board meeting in the evening.
I love the ladies I work with.
Today I Quilt! Gotta get one off the frame.
What are you working on?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!